Re: [sidr] A quick note from RPKI in the wild

Matthias Waehlisch <waehlisch@ieee.org> Mon, 05 December 2011 22:39 UTC

Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 16:39:46 -0600
From: Matthias Waehlisch <waehlisch@ieee.org>
To: Alex Band <alexb@ripe.net>
Cc: sidr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [sidr] A quick note from RPKI in the wild

Hi Alex,

  great! Also the extended RPKI Validator web interface.

  Just for completeness: As mentioned at the last IETF meeting, we also
provide a public RTR origin server instance. You can connect via
unprotected TCP or SSH:

  * http://rpki.realmv6.org/wiki/Usage#ChooseanRTR-ServerImplementation

  It currently runs rtr-origin but as soon as NCC Validation tool is
released we will also set such a cache server up.

  Using both, rpki01.fra2.de.euro-transit.net and rpki.realmv6.org,
allows to test failover.

  Overall, nice playground!

Cheers
  matthias

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST