Re: [sidr] Levels of BGPsec/RPKI validation, was: Re: [Idr] wglc for draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-11

Geoff Huston <gih@apnic.net> Wed, 29 April 2015 04:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apnic.net; s=c3po; h=received:received:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer:return-path: x-originating-ip; bh=JgOOwQe+k5ce77NF9Ne6/zTL2HTqYmqzL4E9knEpjEY=; b=hPRaGbOzpwGUQBmpOy14/vCA/rEYJ5IUOLRq2dlOj43fXY4AbEr9WJrqojr6vrP8Eev+Nv09HlLIP O3zQU9ctQcu0JLJ2FwZuYYpdNcwf+ZJBY5BPaWUDrEymV0G4jxuv7IwMle0qtabDjpPo6mIgolR7Dy ed+k8iWzfcT9Frr0=