Re: [sidr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-03.txt

Roque Gagliano <rogaglia@cisco.com> Wed, 03 August 2011 09:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rogaglia@cisco.com; l=11972; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312365071; x=1313574671; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=pb5L6qsP6CL3mJ5/RIZOaIsZmS3TQPKAxE0/6TYLz54=; b=SGWEpSq++OUco7z9RXH8aOJ+VSsTi5wAdPhkUrjmuzQfbERDqj9U/+Tb jqlLscAJ4RX1gez9dJbgd/eXlDeN5q5PjmXKeqHA5C/kIsQ90bkzZsFZT SeNN5NhSpsNcjWcp/m0mfLSNDHilNR0MNlam4odG4AkZP7IIu+y+yWngk E=;