Re: [sidr] WGLC draft-sidr-rpki-rtr - take 2?

"t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com> Mon, 22 August 2011 12:05 UTC

From: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>
To: Christopher Morrow <christopher.morrow@gmail.com>, sidr@ietf.org, sidr-chairs@ietf.org, Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 13:03:11 +0200
X-Junkmail-Premium-Raw: score=7/50, refid=2.7.2:2011.8.22.104514:17:7.586, ip=109.153.79.81, rules=__HAS_MSGID, __OUTLOOK_MSGID_1, __SANE_MSGID, __TO_MALFORMED_2, __BOUNCE_CHALLENGE_SUBJ, __BOUNCE_NDR_SUBJ_EXEMPT, __MIME_VERSION, __CT, CT_TP_8859_1, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN, __CTE, __HAS_X_PRIORITY, __HAS_MSMAIL_PRI, __HAS_X_MAILER, USER_AGENT_OE, __OUTLOOK_MUA_1, __USER_AGENT_MS_GENERIC, __ANY_URI, __FRAUD_BODY_WEBMAIL, __FRAUD_REFNUM, __CP_URI_IN_BODY, BODY_SIZE_3000_3999, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY, RDNS_GENERIC_POOLED, BODY_SIZE_5000_LESS, RDNS_SUSP_GENERIC, __OUTLOOK_MUA, RDNS_SUSP, __FRAUD_WEBMAIL, BODY_SIZE_7000_LESS