Re: [sidr] Route Leaks and BGP Security

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Mon, 21 November 2011 05:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=4X6Zphh48ZiSoYBhSJy4B8ejuAb86xJ+CrdC6OKxDms=; b=cnh5xF6s2ewzI/UmD27gA/3cy1qH/K3vFtyGycose6nUh1itsk78Kr6kakOe4k8Mxq 9Oa0myWmNN/oq5fI5knrmXmgf+WfnTZVcFurTlU/Cueo1eu/zcc95RGlSqk3GI3UyuCD 9OQpXsBOMPbNh4ZEaLspCVGN+pDzwtbdUsTWg=