Re: [sidr] BGPsec - proposal for threat model, protocol, requirements

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Tue, 01 November 2011 23:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=imeY5HpaUrj7wfffW7NpW6DGK7V1DC+d/8iQDRTpfn4=; b=YbBGmWwiJVsYPG0N03FdAPWgJlxyq/PbHXBtu7Xa6dFM8SN917Cqsh8Fic59ZOSpqq 0dIvv/oER67FL5x5m8/wUbZFdQxi3xGCzmjzInynFczre+FQB922R7ziNlKrSJAnYkOV w4l/ycMLGFJcl7FljhHGkAh2a1kyQv+XgBb1o=