Re: [sidr] WGLC draft-sidr-rpki-rtr - take 2?

"t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com> Wed, 24 August 2011 16:08 UTC

From: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>
To: Joe Touch <touch@isi.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:51:46 +0200
X-Junkmail-Premium-Raw: score=12/50, refid=2.7.2:2011.8.24.140615:17:12.455, ip=109.153.79.81, rules=__HAS_MSGID, __OUTLOOK_MSGID_1, __SANE_MSGID, __TO_MALFORMED_2, __MULTIPLE_RCPTS_CC_X2, __BOUNCE_CHALLENGE_SUBJ, __BOUNCE_NDR_SUBJ_EXEMPT, __MIME_VERSION, __CT, CT_TP_8859_1, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN, __CTE, __HAS_X_PRIORITY, __HAS_MSMAIL_PRI, __HAS_X_MAILER, USER_AGENT_OE, __OUTLOOK_MUA_1, __USER_AGENT_MS_GENERIC, DATE_IN_PAST_03_06, __ANY_URI, __FRAUD_BODY_WEBMAIL, __URI_NO_WWW, __URI_NO_PATH, __PHISH_PHRASE2, __FRAUD_REFNUM, BODY_SIZE_5000_5999, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY, RDNS_GENERIC_POOLED, RDNS_SUSP_GENERIC, __OUTLOOK_MUA, RDNS_SUSP, __FRAUD_WEBMAIL, BODY_SIZE_7000_LESS, MULTIPLE_RCPTS