Re: [sidr] BGPSec scaling (was RE: beacons and bgpsec)

Shane Amante <shane@castlepoint.net> Thu, 08 September 2011 01:34 UTC

From: Shane Amante <shane@castlepoint.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 19:35:56 -0600
References: <A37CADA4-F16D-4C01-8D9C-D01001C4EFE4@tcb.net> <21C19DA8-7BF3-4832-8C13-C9A45FE026FB@algebras.org> <87D9E106-2A37-4E1E-8C69-7084C199A3FE@tcb.net> <331AEFBD-6AE5-469E-A11E-E672DC61DCDC@pobox.com> <B92913D1-AB82-4D9F-B8A9-F8F4F99713D6@tcb.net> <p06240803ca685bff5443@[128.89.89.43]> <D6D12861-412E-4A65-B626-B627449981B8@tcb.net> <34E4F50CAFA10349A41E0756550084FB0C2ED5A4@PRVPEXVS04.corp.twcable.com> <7B321CF0-ABE6-4FCD-B755-8099BB63399A@rob.sh> <5E9BE75F-C0A6-4B48-B15F-7E0B80EFE981@ericsson.com> <m2ipp4qxs5.wl%randy@psg.com> <34E4F50CAFA10349A41E0756550084FB0E0D5BDC@PRVPEXVS04.corp.twcable.com>