Re: [sidr] Route Leaks and BGP Security

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Tue, 22 November 2011 05:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Wx/LNbA2DFoZQU0NhFmUt6nunA6GZn6LBmAiku/aTcg=; b=ppP6oEBdMUI80NfehLy6deIb7zaHGTi+A6AYDLywXof1j+cjezc7dntm5t3NBEmbkW QvReT6l3gn1qL0IMcXnwNlSko3/KGp6J4r9/qnuwVGrn3dmb4AVtKi3jks75UvDzbkdR L3l7Z8RLofgEWYDAtPMtXifLU1v5T6Ub9JFVU=