[sidr] WGLC: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-pki-profiles

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Fri, 13 April 2012 20:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=exaOfubMW7taYYKf0BLpbjJzvIa8EUFvT8PAq4VghII=; b=KSBW899pzkZxle4JSh/m1/EPAZS1OjMUW/8F/mXFrJGTK+dkLX2i7mUfYO7Q87/J1N mN9Rv66zSzRdlHfjHIk4yY9Yt9gnTp/ELYo57OaCe/O8yUhFxiWxJBYRiISF+jLzP0e2 3UwQlMLPoOsHiBsW2nzFxBE8P5Uiha5h3cawzZpV8rlsGb+26Mf1pT3Ol+waPuj8UAgx Cuw4BINh4dMPq2LcY8qZ5dHC/SN4YEEJZ1HFOxtyxV+njnzi+GSUKxyKbKIQDloirjGh a9e40ubn2MGVnw8MCjuS9zr/gyDGCVWZYdl4NZBa6i1FW1V+jl8uOY7UCgvT0qnx3Uez r26g==