Re: [sidr] Presentations on non-working group documents

XIANG Yang <xiangy08@csnet1.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn> Thu, 28 July 2011 20:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=4KlMZBxVz0kRM8cVrCjQ4xoj9/I9yNJw2T8hguoR9Cw=; b=Gs5S150bIKNcrD/gjDiWTXEKfCXZssFppF9Zz59ii0PWQJow2VxTUXCmrw4Z0H5Dn0 3ZGwUw7v21mKjeSpNttqfuwumRv2nP1xXQIz90kxAs+KcqpIbyh/ADD9ag+N8MDgLLP1 dPfWCN4H9YfxdEagwjkc1yb9djo3yF9d3po3M=