Re: [sidr] Current document status && directionz

Declan Ma <madi@zdns.cn> Thu, 01 December 2016 06:59 UTC

From: Declan Ma <madi@zdns.cn>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 14:51:59 +0800
To: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com>
Cc: Chris Morrow <morrowc@ops-netman.net>, sidr-ads@ietf.org, "sidr-chairs@ietf.org" <sidr-chairs@ietf.org>, "sidr@ietf.org" <sidr@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sidr] Current document status && directionz

Chris,

I would like to take this thread to request for comments on how to move on SLURM.

During the Seoul meeting, Tim suggested moving it to SIDROPS since SIDR is being closed.

Yet I had the impression that the AD hopes keeping the list/structure going until current work items are done.

Considering the only issue facing SLURM is the file format that Tim and Rudiger mentioned in the MIC, IMHO, if this WG won’t plan to move SLURM to SIDROPS, WGLC is desirable to bring about inputs and comments to conclude this work.

Di