Re: [sidr] BGPSec scaling (was RE: beacons and bgpsec)

"George, Wesley" <wesley.george@twcable.com> Thu, 08 September 2011 19:11 UTC

From: "George, Wesley" <wesley.george@twcable.com>
To: "Sriram, Kotikalapudi" <kotikalapudi.sriram@nist.gov>, sidr wg list <sidr@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 15:13:19 -0400
References: <A37CADA4-F16D-4C01-8D9C-D01001C4EFE4@tcb.net> <21C19DA8-7BF3-4832-8C13-C9A45FE026FB@algebras.org> <87D9E106-2A37-4E1E-8C69-7084C199A3FE@tcb.net> <331AEFBD-6AE5-469E-A11E-E672DC61DCDC@pobox.com> <B92913D1-AB82-4D9F-B8A9-F8F4F99713D6@tcb.net> <p06240803ca685bff5443@[128.89.89.43]> <D6D12861-412E-4A65-B626-B627449981B8@tcb.net> <34E4F50CAFA10349A41E0756550084FB0C2ED5A4@PRVPEXVS04.corp.twcable.com> <D7A0423E5E193F40BE6E94126930C49308D36D8383@MBCLUSTER.xchange.nist.gov>
acceptlanguage: en-US