Re: [sidr] BGPsec draft and extended messages

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Wed, 15 March 2017 16:43 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'Alvaro Retana (aretana)'" <aretana@cisco.com>, "'Sriram, Kotikalapudi (Fed)'" <kotikalapudi.sriram@nist.gov>, 'Randy Bush' <randy@psg.com>, 'Steve KENT' <steve.kent@raytheon.com>
Cc: sidrops@ietf.org, sidr-chairs@ietf.org, 'Matthias Waehlisch' <m.waehlisch@fu-berlin.de>, 'sidr wg list' <sidr@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 12:38:32 -0400
Subject: Re: [sidr] BGPsec draft and extended messages

Alvaro:

Thank you for working through these issues at this late time.

<IDR WG chair hat on>

IDR is talking input on this topic.  So it would be good to post a summary of your discussion to the IDR list.   If it is useful, we can still set aside time for the authors (or SIDR WG chairs) to present their needs at IDR.  If you wish this, please let the IDR chairs know so we can set-up time.

<IDR WG chair hat off>

Sue Hares