[sidr] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-slurm-02.txt

Declan Ma <madi@zdns.cn> Thu, 18 August 2016 06:50 UTC

From: Declan Ma <madi@zdns.cn>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 14:46:24 +0800
To: sidr <sidr@ietf.org>
Subject: [sidr] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-slurm-02.txt

Hi, folks,

I just updated the slurm I-D.

Thanks go to Tim and Rob for sharing with me their considerations on SLURM file format.

The major changes include:

1) Reorganize the layout of the intended content;

2) Rewrite the use cases;

3) Make the motivation unfocused from private INR by changing expressions throughout the I-D and referring to draft-ietf-sidr-adverse-actions;

4) Give an overview of SLURM by adding a figure of SLURM’s Position in the Relying Party Stack;

5) Add more text to Security Considerations;

Looking forwards to your comments.

Di