Re: [sidr] rpki-rtr-25 notes

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Mon, 06 February 2012 13:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=stbryant@cisco.com; l=6246; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1328534195; x=1329743795; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KP0tmzYZ2GtbbzHRB6b+Q8yNOp/UBYg7MdIfzOT9tzs=; b=hyJcpB5ZZo6bKzp8caR+cTRYFEYzbQXeflLQzogC9NFZkxeZSm/cVteP 0rHf3WhyY3e1LMPxZThou4hJf7cAtJIbm1Ov4nRIDRZXvqPO1Um5K9+g8 r4yBxKQ4JFmp9gfuBOUCYFNvx7MwYs3fclKfe0rCg8X1GJn9BLvbvRqBV s=;