Re: [Sidrops] trying to limit RP processing variability

Stephen Kent <stkent@verizon.net> Thu, 16 April 2020 17:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=verizon.net; s=a2048; t=1587059031; bh=u5Cws9G4KxXYP+uQgcC+X8uwoKwbHsY0LjC8B2Jz7j8=; h=From:Subject:To:Cc:References:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Subject; b=RsYc1vxs++fkN8fKXE5C+GW0t7+PH42k1GD1bLoVckUZb9Tm5aiTQFuZtO32PZaY0fMN8cNTCXCPDrwYmDexbS75TKhnROnkJN30MgeAY6zZ4O/L2LNBb0dlD8CVdnWN7nyHVxpyJIgw2cQgu0I/7aplzBq/HhcR2wtr2naSACsT/Stf1ogw+6+o/frZOLT1xzSu3eBBy96X7zUf6YZB0dAga4gKYTGF/O3/Fb8LJJI25BmpuXiJ4Lk2bXT29osd+IPSXLg7UhU3flg8quQFpcz6dQnWO/eedsyfkQqpsva6KRzCT+Db4YmsYJlH7wxuOCK8p7pU4NNLRVN1Gq20jA==
X-YMail-OSG: Q_SH6FIVM1ktYZvT4j9G5ieymxkTLlKDRr1G5YdtxhItizzHyiEEXdxE_SvQO.5 Qibexs7EOGAZDLWyVF4PdBCZ2DuGQQHVVSlRdBbxqd5x3TM6rDsYMHMl..seWdh2G.0Lgcyaxr0Q EipLcv4NIrSLS8HtQYlAJNGhdQWYRtg8TYdgCbRvrixmMdimj5rKRF1oXJq3k5cjXaliTUB07K.o 5gl1odniMDVYOkSf3e6ZFeGmqe8di4KkpZX.26JvwwG9bsCysHByWTczXCUL60fF8RlfeGMj9ZvJ DDYvJKW34GmcLj4d0H8hzd_hnw19CbIISXQZUOdPIxZrRexZqCXI.JxbjI8ceuDxgIw8zlSFkrgL i3zFyzGznJqTqoQ1XiLeoE0paV8pLSTKVus6wD7jdn03jXMICNwN9UsrL1PJndN4LlMClIwjOS4. e8t7Ex5UCI1gmN68kI0roPKvXJPVPU4f4IRT_n3O67fGxqOCvAbejVSuXyKTrLVsLYesJ55yYdjM 56He.E0RkMNjrSjcpy3lTEKp3kJgVEF_306I3VA0LUxyXdwQmaMY0jx5rvRlN8G3Yb3AvhZsYo3T o6c_RePH.kzrY80fTs06k_mqzO7cwW6ivGQrraGi66LgLrcXAw.y6.5uxmGkB2E5GtxaCH.Ptl9b vrAhy9jtxMIBj2t3pxqfZP7hkz_VdxxQbGqY5KHfykLClD3oUFsDu84jJNBban8.1NDbLP0fB_Yl G6WGJEBNOwOYTOsoYpXcNx7Sz3GPavYG1VT1nLVs5JgQO2mQj9byv_ILBKoJ93iq4KpyhecuJqH5 VRzoFVE6DSUIomWTuxxVUeXRkOkk4KDhUFKZTJnArzT0ZRznsvOaX.L7yxS2qO2Vt2zwBD1McBHS Je7wwXo0CWtlm7ixkZLtjasrKShFn6_QKSTaqzonljVMIZgMvi25oZINZSRElfZGWqHIvTQNCQDJ TR0q3ehXjsCY67pW1aPz7GH_CgY8lU7Vv6vmhQEzygZO46Qoc90kkYvdHzybpV5xShKEa8uIrPnb Ahcg.MhgTGqcSi_.G9ajeQfEqWyvC5ovzX3amrFHTelw9S5ljXLsMuBBfIdLMjseAkrOsuKBKsQi yyGizsgjRUlbvF4IHnZmYG8mxPfNDDFXY8o_ElTfmhZ.MZim1wy4_S0BeZKYjyV.MRlAWXWQ05Yw 5fNwLXkKTuLIhPsRcmqYls6U.S3RhqwXojFW4MOerGdevKQUnetSez4lQXI18gcfXN15XGupy.nv Io9M.Cm7RWih3Nm9jnd_kjBttw1xz4Hy29YLOW._2kHGz9JhvAwnbaZOw6ingtvLsn8KpIZbAs08 4dRIotPRfGeTws5aRSGMLsxCxMV_a7717HhFyqX2F0J_lCYgRyo9BrvC0SiWIVzK8R2o54G1bYZ5 3qj2ddcTCRjoVW8wVCWWKrGiA5D5.XllXcxn9k8uNPnDtpMIpAp3K.FwP3oRz1OhI3Dis6Bw-