Re: [Sidrops] proposal to update SIDROPS charter (requirement for multiple implementations before IESG/RFC publication)

Tim Bruijnzeels <tim@nlnetlabs.nl> Wed, 09 December 2020 13:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nlnetlabs.nl; s=soverin; t=1607520255; bh=TVtZfcLAkI9nX2E5VxGRAtWQBsL2pXHIFVNV37TzLdc=; h=Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:References:To:From; b=X8pbFUiNXIq7yk7+yVbsQyOb54U09SGVji1uEcCUr45sV9sB+xEkaXzMwNvZKEWc9 WzmGG23pGBTW5HZ1kkiezisogEe1KTg5ym/mybSKyzPwZR6hd6iLhDqCjXEchJw4Wn d/SP38e6V2+43JgDrwsDj0mMdGfVThHM/DLTNUWHdGSGr7ZSDRAvdGhEXKxkdF2nUv BrhSI7Y1e6VXbw8mIKmzqj8kTwEwoHX8o5wNrzMR/tPOUQgdwVzPOSeiLXi40jgWz8 dT5ljGUi6xhvlaUYdBtCLAAIbEE+gGtyAtzv4e3nKmz+ebyvztE47igWKWzHUGw109 k6axYPs065PGA==