Re: [Sidrops] 6486bis: Failed Fetches

Stephen Kent <stkent@verizon.net> Thu, 27 August 2020 15:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=verizon.net; s=a2048; t=1598540874; bh=psrHXBF9aFDTiLVy6oBvG5NQYeOOkbqx8TWihTlRcKU=; h=Subject:From:To:References:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Subject; b=CjRk3MvLN8ipW+Fs8Go9V7Qra7KUcL+xVMzXhS22VI5knufYNFK1DKsWoDaKQeIRahoEG/Q0X8OTNXUti0I9+01xPX/VzJeLnmZG5kNvLaVdvjFw6yTnyI+ukqa75jEzMfO/iq0+HQ2acxLHBqejJITBIlMXOWWskgWwBj4QZH9kl8bZozXdpC9kC9D9bgb7YtbQU+xkpknppBi5WZ2zu3mKz6x1DUAtZNt09c58z7NGSAPdnQtYvCybnqHPhNotC6zLO8tY/lt0XPRTAhFygON1fMCkZtWXCIsMPdgxT3w2K3o+hwDFHuEMW00OsEiV0Ir5xGuwk60JopEhlPlX6w==
X-YMail-OSG: _ZOdvU0VM1kNOEJmc1z3dEiOKXSw4yWcUt9qr.tQt0ByN9THawh.XA8Sj9PeLnK fLW8RIoP3kURq2HniMddLrVxDCtMeigd.TojHGlJlKfjFiJ5yxiiglhu.lbjm7KJMMpVF2414qKa VhhoYq1Ywl.D9nbJjYPEGV9YqX5OnrsXxEFaOp9McPrmdOXkZfd0tx2CUyiV_zwRKgf_rzQQW1Wc DCt6KKUmcy0tNlwdb0vj5DhcS0z.fbhVCJjQodWbDhRQ0jJULH1yxwAvVQBk.kXH.bYhVonIguAg .EszNrTqHs8I7U4gcgr.vXC9grqyJu_OSvB81NbqI8qHm2_o7O2ydDQhXLLWz9JcXopzHB0nPBD2 G2oPNxGoifBm_FQNHX82kDmQd_v79y2iXiQvOOMctmxA7NZD1ozeQlpzqYExeREg.9p6DbvSs9aK M6U2VT8.5V7XeZOBhfiZxosMEx500xtRRrs_XJrJF9BW8qeMsyZ0Yd9xWloWpS1fA6yFYCesUgvj 6nIOZbhjiysLbvMtI_JrZTjBEU_QqbEwD4J5lpb11SnV9UF9Kr6EWYKzuUBmmrV4iF64C8AVtW1p WgQtBr624ZWLlFkKAFKUF3WHPn5yGRlt4GF6iz11MuSgDKDTQdeu2nWUdDyUt_7PhRP12ltS0sAt HSxt3BkJ7cIPMDaWr63DayXJCwm1aAdFSPJSNjroGnLcr_BW3ep3c5Gec1mO37mH6sjYzsKPpZ5K xzy7rGbOpBXNltz7LlvRzdZALzMpWTeNViY3otMJtgu43eE9BPecn8SFYAVyn47JMINSpUbntjWs ZJLJUcCQzPuYRuHvMk7Yr06GnolV0ecIkbVq6xNDFVcsj6ENQzUfBkNwhbJ6IBvICJdDTsIbGx3g 61MszWZZGC2M65BKJwzKLBL8OVoL1Tv36..h7r7_gvenNfZCYC_jbpWidjwUkgrQe0ipuHbJlY5o L3cApy7wcBWuBvceWU24ILiTANlztw.SGECmv9U98QeyJc58vZMJEgX.Ozvuw9rxBHtHR5hY6LcV 1CDrneRBL8WS_9RFETLuFXo7ZgNhOe2LgtjZ8pwvfp78NN5sQZR26RebRiI6v8tGN_RepgFQDYy2 uwj6JIaPftIjxfpLsP24bgh6Bg1oDHyV8sXl1gmTtVGfA1ek3NhOts0tV0Z4Lxs_x4VfAYr5Ch02 tC5a5dcjcPpYUaBVNClvEeBR3ktCxEKykLraJ6Dr599OAcsPW2g0iavtSKh7R9loL7omvq.1J.P0 exOI1MiA8BTkMMqLBA9UT0AGhCogJkZWan85g5xQ6dLDsAs.ssQu.mw8S.qpDjlpXpC5GkRCDlAA gP1fDV7NDwfO7lvQgAmxwzTGEDh3XmUGr2ZCjKDDb8E0TrejqBPyNmwAJtI7vLYIvj3MByaS_vk9 1oDGHw2l675ey6vxgLRUsffeBJxCKhH6JOmvIweQlhWaQIQl0T8yyn59eh2pgmYZyd3Ty4F.B1Hl B8WYIOvZukezZvgZm.ujSLyGBzAOmW4an273Ww04D4_mw5mHR65ztvi.GLol385gh8w--