Re: [Sidrops] adopt draft-ymbk-sidrops-rpki-has-no-identity please

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Wed, 24 March 2021 02:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=algebras-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jxXCe1lZDvBiZjgnUU0I5rwcwuFKw2h0jbjRjlJyMxo=; b=Zl5qHbB1Inlhv4Z9yaLqiswEXds+99Rfp+DPPd47V1F6sOzUbXNLE6Fc0DjdKorRDZ 6v/v/3o6xEZqvOx+u2RSGixjEd2iIh3lL3f+GcdHqfNUe0qVFcX6eNZWRgvnEBbOyj8R Ta36P30TIJn8Lm9T6wIoCiuurActjKAESvuEJpZidR+QoQGTBuBDCwDfyiDi8iC/c84G DlSLCGsWNOUMHM7PKAuuBLcbElGrZwbmhHG3hXnOhD0MIJQTDz0kT7xzZggjPN+4BtYM fI6GFsBEmwGPKWblJUUZ3qz7aICsPLH7KK78d4Ta59kE9ITlBhZ9MXWkjazJH9mR8Y1c 6WQQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jxXCe1lZDvBiZjgnUU0I5rwcwuFKw2h0jbjRjlJyMxo=; b=fhpZKwckG95IbiYnVI7mzQIOzqzgrK8k9E30Wzk4MWi/II61fa7ImJK4hO2gbNNykE oMrHLxB3V3tTwicv/M21VP+8bTh7fifx3wBIbDqQI1b3BDtIrSWKE/pRzAUod5tpbgAv F5n+BSP/b3JVC+NcaQ92SSh6dTciY6Bcky17ig5rR5q6dLliRtXIpPaD6e3L4ooq4dlR iD61R6gVWDOllhLiffr6E8WgVSzQtR0R5z5o0h3+6gPNaKShhhnT6yHZ5pkbHPtMw0kr q8HJH5jAcymBGYXKcyb50RirA6YyxTfVuamiqmhsgG4L1WLOldkf7RL1RdRBN20CbsmI oZuw==