[Sidrops] comments on the AS-Cones draft

Stephen Kent <stkent@verizon.net> Mon, 27 April 2020 17:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=verizon.net; s=a2048; t=1588009908; bh=vz84qkyFaZFFkSThTB60nGdjfgj96RJJBrnsQv4Kcsg=; h=To:From:Subject:Date:References:From:Subject; b=CJaB9j9H5HEkfsRsedl3icEUEZmf5oWNq7cdMcIYAVC9OBedFS/AarGY4Y5gGh4+nFjwlwu4lJI1cgCHSlgpuNGF1mvPu8K1AKBKGiJeZe8cVRx/SJ2Q2kj8UHukJeYTow3H09cUTi0gqGruGY2H4l9m6Uz1Q9WqNLp07cxxthYrCbOFGiAkO83sNluy5q+VIZMRc79/CqNhEtvo3whpfoFmdRSSo5IM9sDeyUGGVsrbob3vgkXXXk103CcsEmHiLUqvFq6ci4fu01YD0e2K1uCaG5ygMCr798YuWQ2gmXRl6BKXRGKuEBM8pAQKogBnC/jEKzaVUJUpEuF6Ri+3Yw==
X-YMail-OSG: Mje3gSIVM1l9dVwOT.jiYoephbUweIw4x_hY6.ejoQcBuyKJe7TE_EGIH0wEhOf MzHpPSScrgW7MktmVYbcx.eyFkOZY9l0FhehCV8iIVmPKy5j6VHXUyU2a0zlLpbrOFD0NXEcrXS. nKjJOISq8AUZCyKXFFoHQB2NxlKtCMy0Xzh4C5fjPkcMP62veuwUHSx4pKdvc9Ja3a8d2NfvFVMI 9rAco0bnlP4CBjLKWs09yWLyr6WhwZYSlnB_kH5hHcefR4RNnpBi.Sv2eqxsJWSmweIfyaEjWAd3 4.xRKyw.SBGFVRio4cF2rm_Q2U9xx7yosfGv4cT2vvYV02ROPoTTynkbfSer8zNxSo9xu8OUiGog xoJrq3z8rL0OxtMaHhC2z1FYwumr0c6RTtfsY2vifmV3rpLIo6DsyPgiF8msufSPgDW7vpKn3nd0 65aTEP8dNEUpn4xuqkM50sEzrQsGA_pnmwCwWL7xtNWFJcEfY7B6uo2KIYQNtWw5SniqGY_WtYu. GVaHyqx62.XQwitr8o4W673I4rXUxPqtYrxmLk.nwzqX_DsgIZ_3DjAYqXLW0pvqkVyznMnUEV5L BAmVI2IFaDz5rDuaWbgJLnQjQMwzfEi6kasWB3dcSWI6crLm4gOh2MZIdVL58G8us04Fu2eH1VyE VGaNdAnaEovLStnDhA35wAwsiVga4DDP3i3yp4i9IzX7UbHRyw0KYN8GI4raXjJvXiZynQ8pp0C9 oYYp622e8egGLEWN3ywijKpamyKOIlkqVFMw237pEwYiyFPjEL4vNmtXvsZGGx0SA.j11OYNY7VZ rv.cZ3KfbY36DLySVLh2I_Za_8KCvvXdX6d7v6peC6yttrjeDvUDKiXhn.7JAWvRDajzfBiMhM8T YW7SBU68t9KyLLnKtiSD3mZLSsNkw1fr71bpxUHKTh_PpbwvOVFyzJh5o2DM5UZ.SHDyPOfOYUHQ 3.P0hoHUKpngN1EKKMhbWkshl1GvLNpAqwQcuyGJyjW.jK7uY_Qe89ZKa1n2Ze8wE9o5pg2NGxpi 8J.o.xtvYXcaBifqPwIJ5cRL0jGIQEq0K.Ic5WCZbVaenuf_FhzbAbYLkoGomDnOM9rxG2_b0QrR XFJxuiSzx7dZm896aBtbkh1G4hi9njahl2cehM63ypAOHM4NJqQMk7AAwe_NfFkEZRnZRdchRALo 243umh6uUpRTUXjIhp1fzU.z0YbxYzFLvdzia2YYSXxzt1dotPhVLbPagAs5ztTKnp93KA0.NcVM 3j0z9nlPSscx5I44LtdYNvLeUrqlK9IsFFBb9geP6Kb4cQI69PB89BfFoGUcjxxrAqyZZf6.XxP_ VJduIgarVazTw_yRC_79rDnd2kmPRvugYLwpyTpvAZfxuiNFaPrzJLJ2iTPV9xW4gpFCz8mHu4Tp sCStmQ.6N7URkMyqnm.CN9BEeGWW3ulZV0TtvI_EQ55Y7Hr6tRjMpa5CkAB4TQCJq