Re: [Sidrops] feedback on draft-michaelson-rpki-rta

Tim Bruijnzeels <tim@nlnetlabs.nl> Mon, 11 January 2021 09:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nlnetlabs.nl; s=soverin; t=1610358833; bh=JlpevwCjSTYgQQeUQ9y1IKfAHdvzrp1gFOtGSopsrKU=; h=Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:References:To:From; b=bJmob/UXwPn/5DRibvM1zQ9j4uKa0wjFx+U/yc6kY1LPDmvQyPHG1RysFwr/LAhdy 9ADfVdFZPT3XGV/SYQNQQI/LnvpTmMhxjWnvoq2pxBwtlPJMJlKX5EibSy9ODpEI4n 30EHnGNoN1OwZ0lVGMujkna60YEz2vlzmC9PTHtGGg2pSSISACkmTNDTqybbIX9U6L rzfPbKfo2uC35Gcxhiuhq5iUCUfFJSgHhhKF1m+ttD6CE7lqS1Il6O8a5N4QhTJxqb RRJc9bbOsWuwJFjPBFp8g7I81X46garV9tnEAKSqYx+ep8yReEKnXPn1DtU5TUUqOJ /V3nmB/ozjiqw==