Re: [Sidrops] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-tree-validation-02

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 06 August 2018 14:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=j+lYwuprQIie40hI3gSKDGmw2Ho4PGJVZF63hoAReEM=; b=tNLPWqQcCDVI8cL4h+4EhqXKYuBUgoq8vZP8XlEFgdluAKGNAQP37NgMRqYkbkwaQA ejVJ1FSYgHrI0FW+Ff+2F1UOVkLmih7lhB4wra1so8ht8L4SgRHnEKlzBIj0kqeKLhAe vBuOywIi0ATy4nXtYnH6BtOUlVR9UVbF8extW7wjuoqo0xO1/OA6oG8gFyfk6Or1vRgN hYWLQXROuVw7xmeF2cmMhY8kR9zTMOc5DJ87dbTSg9rRCIVqcPUpN73MgajQBivzrp18 DoKdJDp1tKuOYWBPsrFtyNw8A8BIAq/7kEGbl+2ZPKCAo+V/3gGTOPDgHC+hOgauNr0h PtsA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=j+lYwuprQIie40hI3gSKDGmw2Ho4PGJVZF63hoAReEM=; b=QW/9iLu0vETH7q+Y9mQMFSRSc9WX5zwcbcq71s3TCCVCQBiMHG323b2jENfslKdez1 QDKVDG/A3K01lDNtQD552/QQc3W/fQl7d7oIuHDcOS2+XEKnz7mZzMchSFojhT1GSyLs 992QofOEV+J+79wNMrYOy5ePxeTg4k4GGaRdeq46wN5SQTbLqIM9uK/8ZCl7HwcZrmX7 cHHnMiBsuOP6FisqPbOwtB4yPiZdokvheNMVKWhd2t6DQKmz1ckIwSikyUoyybR5TKt+ O8cWaMFYi40aDQ4poGHDKn0AYHCF74jt/YCZGC82pdxTDGpAtCUdzHY5MGABrn6yiTNj zjrg==