Re: [Sidrops] [WG ADOPTION] draft-yan-sidrops-roa-considerations - 04/16/2021

Tim Bruijnzeels <tim@nlnetlabs.nl> Tue, 30 March 2021 11:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nlnetlabs.nl; s=soverin; t=1617103475; bh=ykmQRAb1OxjxS4ySo6WorkoLmnp7NvrFK/30yh+F3oE=; h=Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:References:To:From; b=lsDdMGKuHuq7vi4WNpq7QACKWf/gYnRxORt3dxbVyB4BjiJPy4FhQWK9sEwya6ba3 kILGM9We7dntokv9g51yts+4zuCDmybGw/f+UPNvXJSofpZWwPwva9LnPYQTmT2Uk6 gOQuUkAPSzVDuk+JgO6mLpy9MUd+LAw72sgO0SZTLht2UY5KMKB2TxsdVQ6ZCOM4+I CYXHyuV05MSPskJGk6342AYYH9jarcXouv/pOc9f+I1jsZO/o4FpQckrJ45wiW6BZU TZrk3PU3iRiDb2u4anzRFnmHLCXWF3rBrSccujFjs2Iyu+gd8c9Wm0+TcGK0Ej7kdB aWNDAyu6KKecw==