Re: [sieve] [apps-discuss] Processing draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate via APPSAWG

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 22 May 2013 16:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=qt8LaYP9/aS+d76G1ToKgT4p4lKUZ6tVnKatoPBp8d0=; b=qW4dmTmGJBCWFv0JQZbLP9uM0a8Y23RcoTscjjlDStfovU6J2/W4Ek5S0YyMR/ZC+u phWLqTaYM6gCQ/SeTswXTTqm30WAW5ADTBOoUJhYkZxrB05nTaf/mAZ37fcHcu9n7lnD 6K4CWsfOmVtTSjCKpwP4Ub9GN3ePTDY5GGPPXM3QU+rFFkYHrNsTT+vGNSdph5dwspQK kQ2wGC9IcstWNh0NaaJQnKs+uYnRXjM2lypjkrhXo/znXXjWkMzj6Y2HzNdQMyrytNT9 nuWSw6i/oW3yD0hQoz1kgkVLtIpwiqFWwwJm1IS4mANpEKQ+B2MRhx7juQ8ANgBJb7YL HV8A==