Subject: [sieve] SIEVE WG update
From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
To: Sieve mailing list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:59:26 -0500
List-Id: SIEVE Working Group <sieve.ietf.org>

Hi folks,
Things have been quite here for a while (until Barry just triggered some 
activity). We have requested time on the agenda for the upcoming meeting in 
Anaheim. Draft cut-off is at the start of March so we do have time to make 
some progress before the meeting.

Here are the outstanding documents:

o Notary (draft-freed-sieve-notary)
    A second last call on this was done several months ago but little
    feedback was received. Is there still interest in pursuing this
    extension? Also the draft seems to have dissappeared - Ned can you post
    a refresh?

o Notify-sip (draft-melnikov-sieve-notify-sip-message)
    This is waiting on action from me which I will deal with later today.

o RegEx (draft-ietf-sieve-regex)
    Ned and Jeffrey H - any progress on this? Could we have a -00 draft in
    time for the meeting?

o Include/multi-script (draft-daboo-sieve-include)
    Need to double-check this but I think this is ready for last call.
    Since Aaron and myself are co-authors, Barry volunteered to shepherd
    this.

o Address data (draft-melnikov-sieve-external-lists)
    This should be almost ready but I would like authors to verify that
    comments from IETF 75 minutes have been addressed, and the discussion
    from the mailing list in late August/September.

o Support for Sieve in IMAP (draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve)
    Thanks to Barry for posting this. Everyone should review this.

Is there anything else we should be doing at this point?

-- 
Cyrus Daboo