Subject: Treat as a WGLC: draft-martin-managesieve-10.txt
From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 15:27:53 +0100
List-Id: <ietf-mta-filters.imc.org>

[email-masked] wrote:

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
>
>	Title           : A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts
>	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, T. Martin
>	Filename        : draft-martin-managesieve-10.txt
>	Pages           : 34
>	Date            : 2008-06-21
>
>Sieve scripts allow users to filter incoming email.  Message stores
>are commonly sealed servers so users cannot log into them, yet users
>must be able to update their scripts on them.  This document
>describes a protocol "ManageSieve" for securely managing Sieve
>scripts on a remote server.  This protocol allows a user to have
>multiple scripts, and also alerts a user to syntactically flawed
>scripts.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martin-managesieve-10.txt
>  
>
I've submitted version 10 of the ManageSieve draft. I believe it 
addresses all major issues with the document. I would like to request 
publication of this document shortly.

Because Sieve WG hasn't rechartered yet, I can't request a formal WGLC 
on the document. However I would like to ask people to treat my request 
as a WGLC.
Please send me your comments by July 7th.

Thank you,
Alexey