[Sigtran] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-tuexen-sigtran-rfc4233update-00.txt

"Ong, Lyndon" <Lyong@Ciena.com> Tue, 20 June 2006 23:33 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:32:49 -0400
From: "Ong, Lyndon" <Lyong@Ciena.com>
To: sigtran@ietf.org
Subject: [Sigtran] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-tuexen-sigtran-rfc4233update-00.txt

Hi Folks,

The draft below has been submitted to fix a type conflict between
IUA and DUA.  If there is no objection, I would like to upgrade
this to a WG draft and run a last call on it to get the type
value changed to remove the conflict.

Please send email to the list if there is any objection to this.

Thanks,

L. Ong