Subject: [Simple] IETF61 SIMPLE agenda
From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:19:00 -0600
List-Id: SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions <simple.ietf.org>

Folks - Here's the current plan for our meetings in DC.
Feel free to suggest adjustments.

RjS

SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions (SIMPLE)
IETF61

Tuesday, November 9, 2004
1545-1645 Afternoon Session III and 1700-1800 Afternoon Session IV

15m		Administrivia - Chairs

1h 		MSRP - Ben Campbell, Cullen Jennings
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-message- 
sessions-09.txt
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays 
-02.txt

30m		Presence Rules - Jonathan Rosenberg
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules 
-01.txt

Wednesday, November 10, 2004
0900-1130 Morning Session

1h 45m	Presence Data Model / RPID - Jonathan Rosenberg, Henning  
Schulzrinne
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-presence-data- 
model-01.txt
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-rpid-04.txt

30m		Partial Notify/Publish - Aki Niemi, Mikko Lonnfors
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial- 
publish-01.txt
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf- 
format-02.txt
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial-notify 
-03.txt

15m		Prescaps - Mikko Lonnfors
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext 
-02.txt

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple