Re: [Simple] memory leak in ReportMechanism.messageCounters

Joao Antunes <joao.antunes@tagus.ist.utl.pt> Wed, 29 January 2014 14:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=EDhn5VMCRdfCGH4t0silSdxHMWN8ZDUpBx/7HxCo3fI=; b=lM8smjN0q/Mow9QJ3Ewdnrf+/KIBF9X6cjLQlbKWIiSYkUvo9cYuRMKx3QeH+2iBJU M9iEWpCMZY48oG1o97HTBehjwDgoMLJQM49FxtQHfu8IjuJ70qI9gIY2q6qkby0TWyj1 DE6Iy4XUDTKh4k47dRyq3k+LUyNBHkdhGGnmFBqpaEWoPvb8tqArvxb2tbliNUcKOGA3 6409UDLhoNfTHCeQY00KaPB83s06s3scMaiJKllTUeEHaCruQbXdiZCTjG5KmuYLHtXu QyEvZCsENyQym1WjrnrWclESv3L6cjLCEkMzkDg6Xm3wVb+cwiPoVupTlNJD2BqdPter X81g==