Re: [sip-clf] WGLC: SIPCLF Problem Statement(draft-gurbani-sipclf-problem-statement-01)

"Spencer Dawkins" <spencer@wonderhamster.org> Tue, 02 February 2010 16:54 UTC

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <spencer@wonderhamster.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 10:54:25 -0600
Subject: Re: [sip-clf] WGLC: SIPCLF Problem Statement(draft-gurbani-sipclf-problem-statement-01)

Hi, Dave,

Thanks for the comments.

Just a point of clarification - my purpose in starting WGLC was to encourage
people to see whether this draft is ready for publication, because we
haven't gotten a lot of post-Hiroshima feedback.

In my opinion, we either work on documents or forward them for publication
("hatching" documents by sitting on them for extended periods of time isn't
actually part of the workflow).

I'm reading most of your comments as things we should consider before
requesting publication of this document. I can agree with that.

Thanks,

Spencer, as co-chair, who's looking for other people to express opinions on
the draft...