Re: [sip-clf] AD review: draft-ietf-sipclf-format-05

Peter Musgrave <musgravepj@gmail.com> Tue, 01 May 2012 09:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=XERyMw6uwUH5Yxcm+x+sRAQSrC2vVs96L1eTughN0JE=; b=JKl9IRGdPh3Eft0SEUFnGdM8maW8shKnbBWfdkLgvl0cyKXEpMS46/N8ocbWIhVkue mnaKG5OJY7ldfBZ/2ps2RoCi02iJR+h6tyxWurBDdgxXdJh/3DNTdUcrVZsR5Tp7Zx46 FEs06EuMhR18N2QLAUMhwq+SeTr8PXFxpX5YDyjwlhKctuq+Lkp7lQpcT8koTsz+uiTg Z6htSADG/tkGtE3+/XwuGDsNXUfIFa/JIzin7YnBg/QLv3LME5Ms1ZtaWn6pbtcmQQUo kYOrDVWZIRd7ATRxhxGrGxaG/abXzNB+Q8v1N+gmeBklYN/1MaJ8F95xLMLT1jxj3O7U R6XQ==