Re: [sip-clf] Vendor extensions in draft-ietf-sipclf-format-01.txt

Anders Nygren <anders.nygren@gmail.com> Thu, 17 March 2011 17:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZdKPlflMQJ0rUkCf3FKexf3Aja/YpIoPMIK5NOy3UWA=; b=xOVkuHPs7uhQDhROPIVGIYegJ8BCgvUiN19IgxaeCePVuUJnQVeH+o/4dHdnOptZv3 /jdaWsgprdBDEN6F2uBs/cQ/rmE1Jbx+cx3jNyCyf0O8mAOolsdkk9nhVqhYBp0/mRFu xStPGO1pwjTu4QJVJCTups/vl4WefnHx6HhJU=