Re: [sip-clf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipclf-format-06.txt

Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com> Mon, 30 April 2012 18:11 UTC

Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:11:26 -0500
From: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
To: Peter Musgrave <musgravepj@gmail.com>
Cc: "sip-clf@ietf.org Mailing" <sip-clf@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sip-clf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipclf-format-06.txt

So I'm going through all the email since the original publication
request on this document to make sure we haven't missed anything.

A couple of points on this one (since I had not previously replied to it).

On 4/1/12 1:09 PM, Peter Musgrave wrote:
> Hi Robert, Gozallo, Vijay
>
> I have read the diffs in the document and think this is in good shape.
>
> Do we feel that a final WGLC is needed for any of these changes - or
> should I go ahead and do the writeup for IESG?
The changes between -05 and -06 were actually pretty massive. It created
registries, it changed the capability of the
mechanism (by forcing truncation of messages instead of repeating blocks
when logging bodies of entire sip messages.
The only comments on this message on list have been from Vijay and
Gonzalo. It would be good to see some evidence
that someone else in the group has at least looked at the changes.

> Robert - as AD do the changes made here address your concerns?
Not completely - I reread the draft and my comments today - I'll be
replying separately on those.