Re: [sip-clf] Interim Conference Call

Gonzalo Salgueiro <gsalguei@cisco.com> Sun, 16 January 2011 19:23 UTC

From: Gonzalo Salgueiro <gsalguei@cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 14:26:00 -0500
To: Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>
Cc: "sip-clf@ietf.org Mailing" <sip-clf@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sip-clf] Interim Conference Call

Hi Hadriel -

The call is at 8AM ET. Below are the webex details:

Topic: SIPCLF
Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Time: 5:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Meeting Number: 963 507 858
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=149831427&UID=1196959032&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=149831427&UID=1196959032&ORT=MiM0

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers: https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=149831427&tollFree=0

Access code:963 507 858

For assistance
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
amorris@amsl.com
1-510-492-4081

To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=149831427&UID=1196959032&ICS=MRS3&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=IUqeT2VNEFIXYJkFQWGepp/DkLZDqTrz51n1dtmDKck=&RT=MiM0

WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first time you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the meeting by clicking this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/meetingcenter/mcsetup.php

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going tohttps://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14087926300x963507858#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

Warm Regards,

--Gonzalo