Re: [sip-clf] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-00.txt

"Spencer Dawkins" <spencer@wonderhamster.org> Thu, 11 February 2010 16:22 UTC

From: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@wonderhamster.org>
To: sip-clf@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:23:41 -0600
Subject: Re: [sip-clf] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-00.txt

OK, this is great. We have our first working group draft, which actually
means the working group is responsible for reviewing the draft contents and
proposing new text (not just watching Vijay type!).

We know we have suggestions from the WGLC responses for changes - please
help Vijay develop the next revision quickly. I'd love to have a draft we
can forward for publication after Anaheim, and Anaheim isn't very far off.

Spencer, as co-chair