Re: [sip-clf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipclf-format-06.txt

Peter Musgrave <musgravepj@gmail.com> Thu, 29 March 2012 09:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=+rRdvfCLN+o8XyzimHPs1QhBB5N3m5r29JXLOILPyFI=; b=iX9iFPAr+YTLhfjgrb+l6vwQLZqyubXaXEsdUx4VGWWQiBaZbBQ4HH1916fp4jNaly I/vGDGOaBgRZ8s4roBWsH0WzOjMY2XqGFojDNj11TeNhzLrK80JHq+Fgh/RTqaN6wnRM gq6Z+0UdXPsf5N9HiRXkEeS63mKnu803FZ3bB53SSJ1N1wAI9wINgs18YHq8MUZZjWwQ a65gLG+DKAjGVMz3Huccwr4koCNzD6awFN5JWLCxeXb5A3iOhL5aC0MIEKMskuLblns9 Hq9ae9f2bo5wD39kCADvV0BC3Yh5cGVZJirMI20/Q0+EnKMHPjm11OBywpVTjQkbJ2Nv N8Zg==