[sip-clf] WGLC: SIPCLF Problem Statement (draft-gurbani-sipclf-problem-statement-01)

"Spencer Dawkins" <spencer@wonderhamster.org> Mon, 18 January 2010 18:44 UTC

From: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@wonderhamster.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:44:22 -0600
Subject: [sip-clf] WGLC: SIPCLF Problem Statement (draft-gurbani-sipclf-problem-statement-01)

Just to let people know, Theo and I agree that this draft should be adopted
as a working group draft. After a quick once-over, I think it's solid enough
to start WGLC now.

WGLC will end on 2010/02/05, which gives nearly three weeks for people to
post and discuss comments on the mailing list.

Once WGLC is completed, I will ask Vijay to post a draft-ietf-sipclf 00
version addressing WGLC comments. I hope to be able to request publication
for that version of the draft-ietf-sipclf version, so please don't be shy
about sending comments on the individual draft currently posted (at
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gurbani-sipclf-problem-statement-01.txt).

Thanks,

Spencer, as co-chair