Re: [sip-clf] draft-ietf-sipclf-format-00 comments

Anders Nygren <anders.nygren@gmail.com> Fri, 11 March 2011 22:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=u5dKodDrejHIZDB+RcujL9h0oymx+20hStED/Wh/YY4=; b=IiOfcBoumgt+5Xq+v8KHSMle8JPJVeTECyikoDW8eDOlvQKt01OOd3gOOtZik/WlR0 /KXi+tl8igl8npM71ryzzgLNZnQkbqkESKYII7vIqI6n7KXtAgd94yyy5yvW7tp4Kx2s l1N5ySVcz9oJILR6gOD7Vb06edaHxZCddT/Ls=