Re: [sip-clf] draft-ietf-sipclf-format-01, optional fields

Anders Nygren <anders.nygren@gmail.com> Wed, 16 March 2011 17:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=MiyUOXPGBDEGNf4qOZd94INb1JtyiC8Lw9xb/dLO7aQ=; b=GZexWpcP/k4Rwf/qsg0uEFRCcJuC/T6rWIZN61nXwLaLf4gofZaWbLsuLeIiqaBUlI 3VVrZijagrLeAoIH1rSiwNeSoOqYUTK08aqXBm9RRfSuQDCzf689PeS80rpSQUZ5peZ8 THAn4ydU9/B3Xz81Ap34figTBdh0U+GgzBohQ=