Re: [sip-clf] [REMINDER]: New Version Notification fordraft-kaithal-sipclf-sip-log-information-00.txt

Peter Musgrave <musgravepj@gmail.com> Wed, 02 May 2012 10:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=TMTqTU6sPaT2fF1NE0flQHoBjM9JD8VATIFEZvKa2uA=; b=o7uR2Y/5/6++ZwZ2Jlra4w3+HxTYyugFmEKDLQOl1eByIW1x9r8NUQcJlElB8KSqSC z7Q4a2054gIFSAEgST2ZWpJVagd1GaI5y8u7d5GzOFxywKLtAmrV5PEVgDMmt5e3Ba90 bOECdD7WAoQj3XAEU8vNLZYLKBsdHnxRgkSjQoQsrLZ5uPc9y+ZZafGbrOljjarGEQ0g +ODIJ4JtVGVXUjT4b1x/pwVe+3wdvBaIuTRmTQzm9JsnGbfXnJG19EbpuCtnrbHOGGmv kdvXvTAhblpVoMhF6+NWA+7hI8ASzQw++Q+CIyKe3jLh7DSnn1IZ1pWFV4FODTSlvUoi LEzQ==