[sip-clf] WGLC:draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-06.txt

Peter Musgrave <peter.musgrave@magorcorp.com> Mon, 18 April 2011 19:12 UTC

From: Peter Musgrave <peter.musgrave@magorcorp.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 15:11:57 -0400
To: "sip-clf@ietf.org Mailing" <sip-clf@ietf.org>
Subject: [sip-clf] WGLC:draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-06.txt

Greetings CLF-ers,

I would like to start a two week WGLC on the problem statement doc (in accordance with our discussion in Prague).

Please make you comments on the list by Wed. May 4th (I have added a few days to account for the Easter break).

We need reviewers and fresh eyes - so if you can make time to read this it is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Peter Musgrave
Chair, sip-clf

Begin forwarded message: