[sip-clf] [REMINDER]: New Version Notification fordraft-kaithal-sipclf-sip-log-information-00.txt

"Sandeep K.S (sandks)" <sandks@cisco.com> Wed, 02 May 2012 03:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sandks@cisco.com; l=3400; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1335928065; x=1337137665; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:from:to:cc; bh=SJ0dmceQUTPA5AEOXEbhG+YP/oZ6La4IIYGU9fn3Be8=; b=cL3MoLvqCiMdqPQQh6jsznJnhVgXOJ7wTqCASYz55jOSdjlL7MDxQPLt BIqH5ewjgCioUZAGI/D7aLbEfUoS/ENuLu/gpmrpK9xQkl7/geCD3NuAd tqbfeah58BY0QncL8ABVTOE3rtAfkNMoRicdhARSxlhIq2yOt2AmT/oPy s=;