Re: [sip-ops] SIP OPTIONS "ping"

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Fri, 13 August 2010 04:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1281674257; bh=41p4n7EoAm5q58j8ClmAAJf2n2K4EamqWo3tDar8IIk=; h=From:To:Cc:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AMOC93eGcjBYEu4hnchhkAzDKfcIoLjDQvBvUV5XD3cHokaF6AtuDcVvrgELF92S/ zjjZ7Owu64dYfurH+cvdfNWbGrIjAeDbf/IizM0bynVC49hfPxsqgwnWB3JIVstkM4 BVgKKvB+ZPnRcTfygHfKaInT837YdMmY9NJiMUwg=