Re: [sip-ops] SIP OPTIONS "ping"

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Mon, 27 September 2010 14:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1285597361; bh=EAIgOvR9OHDtYz+v9rQ5qVsYDEM+38OhUHpSis12zU8=; h=From:To:Cc:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DHpHLOynSeTRvWq3GVX3L9rHPL6ccNk8IPtcdsHvXZLKx1DiDWvLzmpepebqJDgPm kUp3TS/elWzDfiuMkFkMBKgitSZ6EHe0qGbSPBcGzMHTn4Bu0il1A7X2odR60O0xKi Sl5NSGHOG+dhmt4ChUPuTXtFhIiCg73FakSp862Y=