Re: [sip-overload] draft-ietf-soc-overload-design-05

Volker Hilt <volker.hilt@alcatel-lucent.com> Tue, 19 April 2011 01:23 UTC

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:22:53 -0400
From: Volker Hilt <volker.hilt@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Janet P Gunn <jgunn6@csc.com>
Cc: "sip-overload@ietf.org" <sip-overload@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sip-overload] draft-ietf-soc-overload-design-05

Janet, All,

are you comfortable with the changes for this draft as proposed below?
The proposal is the add the following sentence at the end of the RPH
discussion in Sec 12:

     The action taken is determined by the characteristics defined for
     the set of priority values of a Namespace as well as the local
     policies defined for the various Namespaces supported by the server.

Thanks,

Volker