Re: [sip-overload] [dispatch] draft-shen-soc-avalanche-restart-overload

Charles Shen <charles@cs.columbia.edu> Tue, 04 March 2014 20:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=3Um2tDtrkIa5eY3PrjhwCAgJo/aBIVdHxwNLNaNilWk=; b=hptKskhTGS+/6OVPVebV2lzceM7x1KaJlB8MNb6+Vi4Gaq3CTdUSEQkaAUM5F9XjNt VuLuTkXD4eMb+yEn0k+/V9dWW32lVf6k0CbiNE/nUm5X1fcSZKdeuJAwuZyQynEq+1wJ gCJYqTYJBySdCBsimb13C4SqusOgX9SF7EdPswjDO5vrHGOiULF11UURcEtj5jB9BVkf chgI28oRwHMZru79vktmnxcdDuvYUTe0vJQ0v2S1OTXxwhxUbzKesME/9e7KWKGQZ7QZ tVu2gzufyiOJnneG2SEoMTMAooqWySL3CrTps8ZsXrwvN2GeqPlVP0nITAHdDOYwSKVu 9DJg==