[sip-overload] Fwd: [dispatch] draft-shen-soc-avalanche-restart-overload

Charles Shen <charles@cs.columbia.edu> Mon, 17 February 2014 16:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=pfv7CBUpU44kdpHEmaWfb+bLJhdsc2qnTWl9AMLO/Kc=; b=qqDGbIJnxN8V0/Dg9lyzTAOh4asP0IbZ22EnwMD0RcMdV9g2AUDhYA+keIHiQieqZg nQfxJ9ng+K+bwgCIP+Eogdd+N3w6kKAPv1libLgsvB4B5GKUDyfsojjSIPfQp7d6KyrS gENWJ03l7NdUVddlgVTWOpuuSLFdLSRA8BZas3iwHvS41UDljHxOmukfqz2/4H31J8Gd Px+3FHcyTvK2XkHP/k36LAdGJpDG8hGOA5fDZIiz7GiC7C0CgjoLYfkh1mV6WAY/yVu7 eyceieI5DSJNf4frSOVmbc365RUYD1y4ULDHXyThetY2YJ3ctOD+uOtxA3kEQrFuur1G YpDQ==