RE: [Sip] Need for RPH in SIP Responses

"DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Thu, 22 November 2007 16:44 UTC

Subject: RE: [Sip] Need for RPH in SIP Responses
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:43:58 +0100
From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
Cc: sip@ietf.org

Just to be clear, I personally was not arguing against the use cases.

I was pointing out that issues were being raised in discussing RPH in responses that were nothing to do with the new use cases, but appeared to be equally issues with RPH in requests.

Such discussion is an issue with RFC 4412, not an issue with either author draft, and should be discussed, but on a different thread.

Regards

Keith