RE: [Sip] Interesting problem with PRACK and resent INVITEs

"Sanjay Sinha (sanjsinh)" <sanjsinh@cisco.com> Thu, 17 January 2008 21:06 UTC

Subject: RE: [Sip] Interesting problem with PRACK and resent INVITEs
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:06:22 -0500
From: "Sanjay Sinha (sanjsinh)" <sanjsinh@cisco.com>
To: Dale.Worley@comcast.net, sip@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4509; t=1200603986; x=1201467986; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sanjsinh@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Sanjay=20Sinha=20(sanjsinh)=22=20<sanjsinh@cisc o.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Sip]=20Interesting=20problem=20with=20 PRACK=20and=20resent=20INVITEs |Sender:=20 |To:=20<Dale.Worley@comcast.net>,=20<sip@ietf.org>; bh=fqqVMdmq4jQ1VZgAukMQAwmauQu3kB31UU5iWFXrA90=; b=mb3bkjQ2hTARb4TuKW50B5FJtAI/eRPwM0KOXtNT/QmZdfFCdoVTztOlNy JD0EkmlWu/17WZSiYKuQAKqRnjP34LnmoAzcWw2ad3PJTXK9rdYIEOmk2Dmn m1XPUKvJsO;

Couple of questions.

Since dialog is a combination of Call-Id + tags, and since F14 does not
have a to-tag, how does UAS correlate this request to the earlier
dialog.

After getting 500 from UAS1, why is not sending the request to UAS2 and
instead sends 500 upstream.

Sanjay